Friday, December 10, 2010

Cora Turned 1!

Well, my baby girl turned 1 this last weekend.  They get so big so fast!!  It was such an exciting day.  We decided to host a party at our home with our families.  We ordered an amazing cake, bought balloons, and decided on a theme... little pink birdies.  I'm in love with little pink birdies, and have been since before my little one was even born.  She has pink birdie bedding, and pink birdie onesies, and pink birdie bibs.. lol... so it only seemed suiting that her party would follow this theme.

Unfortunately, pink birdie party favors don't really exist.  Especially not for a one year birthday celebration  Luckily I had and amazing cake lady who created birds with fondant to fill my void... and that left just one more thing..   CoRa'S OuTfIt!!  The most important detail of all!


Sarah picked up an adorable onesie for me while out shopping... It's Carter's.


I had my mom create a custom bib for my little darling... I think she did an amazing job.



And that left me with the last details... The tutu and matching bows.

All and all I think the outfit turned out amazing!!


 I didn't get any without the bib so you could see the onesie... Woops!  But here are a few more pics... because they're so darn cute.. lol


 So if you would like a custom outfit for your little sweetie we can help you out.  Bows, tutus, even legwarmers.  If you have a onesie you would like us to match,  well.. we can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment