Thursday, October 6, 2011

Have you hugged a nerd today?

Yesterday as I logged onto the internet late in the evening my dear friend 'Facebook' informed me of the loss of Steve Jobs.  And, though I'm fairly certain that none of my fb friends knew Mr. Jobs, the number of messages expressing grief over his loss was overwhelming.  Quite simply, this man was great.  He had an amazing impact on this world. 

The cofounder of Apple and inventor of such amazing things as the Apple II, Macintosh, iPod, iPhone and iPad will be greatly missed.   His death followed a long battle with cancer and took him away from the world well before his time.  This is a sad day for so many, so if you're out and about in the world today make sure you hug a nerd.

And in honor of Steve Jobs here is our very own iBow.

iBow

No comments:

Post a Comment