Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby sets

I have to admit that I'm a sucker for anything matchy matchy.  In light of that fact, I'm sure you all wont be surprised to hear that I have had visions of baby sets dancing in my head for sometime.  I have mentioned them here or there on our facebook page but hadn't really put a lot together to show you yet. Well, I'm going to try to start putting some things together now so you guys can see what I mean....

Here's a little zebra and hot pink set (Retails for $40).  I had plans to throw a pair of legwarmers in there, but upon further inspection found that my zebra legwarmers had been sold.  However, I can get more if you would like a pair :)  This set was partially made up for a client that is in love with zebra and hot pink for her little doll baby (and oh my gosh I agree with her... it's such a cute combo!!).  I could easily remake the set again if interested... and of course we could include a personalized shirt, tutu, petiskirt, or pillow case dress in hot pink and zebra. 

The bloomers are a new product for tweet cheeks and cost $15.  They are one size and according to the manufacturer they fit size 3mos-12 mos and up to a 4T without a diaper.  I haven't tried them out yet though I can say that they have a lot of stretch to them and definitely think they could fit Cora (who is diaper free and wears a size 3T). They also come in cheetah with pink edging, black with pink hearts and pink edging, and white with a light pink bow (though I could change the bow out for a different color if you prefer).  I plan on ordering more of these soon so if you're interested let me know and I'll make sure to get the pair you want.


And here's another little set that I posted on our facebook last week for the sport lover.  I plan on doing one of these in a STL Cardinals baseball motif soon too....



These sets would make a great baby shower gift or a gift to give when the baby arrives.  We can customize the set to your preference of course.  If you're interested in ordering a set for your little one just shoot us a message at:
Email: tweetcheek@gmail.com
or visit our facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment