Sunday, March 25, 2012

Opening day is upon us

I am not a humongous sports fan so I don't normally keep up with things like when opening day is.  However, since we started Tweet Cheeks, details such as this have become very important to me.  Quite simply put; if it's important to my fans, then it's important to me.  Soooo.... I have been busy at work making lots and lots of cardinals bows.  After all, St. Louis is a huuuuggggeeee baseball town!
I have so many Cardinals bows on my list right now that I can't keep the baseball ribbon in stock.  Seriously, I think I'm going to stock up today on the way to work.  I'm going to clear the shelf.. lol.  Which means I'll be ready to make even more baseball bows... so get your orders in while you can =)



And let's not forget the arch nemesis of all you Cardinals fans..... Da'Cubs!

Baseball season is upon us so order your team's bow today!
Email: tweetcheek@gmail.com
Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment