Friday, April 27, 2012

Lots of little bows

We are constantly making new bows here at Tweet Cheeks.  We do weekly to bi-weekly Quarter Autions, Craft fairs, have open houses, do custom orders, home shows, blog posts, and sell bows on facebook.  So we keep busy.  Unfortunately, sometimes we get a little too busy and we don't get pics of our new bows posted. 

So I figured I would dedicate a blog post to a few bows we've made fairly recently.... I know there are far less pics here on our blog than there are on facebook, and sometimes I worry that our non-facebook fans may be discouraged by our lack of blog updates.  Not to mention all of the bows that never get posted at all because I forget to take pics (oops!) before they are sold. 

The vast majority of our bows can be replicated so I like to post pics of as many as possible so people can pick their favorite bow and I can remake it.  Of course people can design their own bows too if they have something specific in mind...

So without further ado her are five new bows we've made as of late...  If you'd like to order one just email us at tweetcheek@gmail.com  or you can reach us via facebook.





No comments:

Post a Comment