Thursday, September 30, 2010

I ♥ Ribbon

Well, we went ribbon shopping.  It was tons of fun, and we found lots and lots of ribbon.  Admittedly, there is still more ribbon we need to get.  We especially need to get some more solid colors, but those will come in the near future. I'll just add online ribbon shopping to the to-do list...


For now we have some very fun stuff to work with.  I was so excited when I got home that I stayed up until 2 a.m. making new bows.  I will be posting more pics as the days progress.  :)


On another note, Cora wore an adorable beanie with a giant pink flower on it yesterday when we went out.  I swear, almost every woman who passed us made a comment about how cute her hat was.. and of course about how cute she was..  One woman even said she looked like something out of an Anne Geddes picture.  Quite the compliment.  I think that deams the beanie & flower/bow combo a must have for all little girls!
Taken today.. same hat.. different outfit, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment