Monday, September 20, 2010

What's Your Lil One's Favorite Character?

Every child seems to latch onto one character and fall madly in love with it.  Sure they love other characters too, but usually they have a top pic.  For my niece, her one true love is Minnie Mouse.  Since their return from Disney world she talks constantly about the iconic Disney mouse, which is adorable since her 2yo vocabulary is still at that cute but barely recognizable stage.  Sure she also yammers on about Spongebob, Dora, and Diego, but I think Minnie is still getting top billing in her book.



My 7yo, however, is still in love with princesses.  Most kids her age seem to be outgrowing their love for Cinderella and her homegirls, but I'm glad that ours has decided to extend her stay in the little girl realm.  Right now she is particularly enamored with Tinkerbell.  All of the new Tink movies have renewed her love for the little Fairie.  Now some may argue that Tink isn't one of the princesses really, but I like to include her in there anyway. lol.



Most kids from that older age group are moving on to High School Musical, Camp Rock, and the infamous Hannah Montana.  I know inevitably that I will soon be watching these shows, but right now I'm enjoying the Disney phase. And I'm going to revel in the fact that I have an excuse to watch Princess And The Frog instead of watching Football on a Sunday afternoon.



So who is your child's favorite character?

If you are interested in having a custom character bow made leave us a comment or shoot us a message.  We would love to make whatever your (or your little girl's) heart desires!  Also, we've added a gallery page with some pics of our bows, and a link to our facebook page so you can see all the ready made bows we have in stock right now. 
Don't forget to visit us at the Edwardsville Quarter Auction this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment