Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Even a grown up could wear em...

So.  We have tons of adorable little girly things.  Bows, flowers, hats, tutus.. you get the picture.  But all of our items thus far have really been more kid orientated.  Don't get me wrong... if you want to wear a bow more power to you.  Sarah is constantly clipping back her bangs with her little green bow. lol.  And I think Lady GaGa has made it ok for anyone to wear a tutu. But what about something super adult.  Something we could wear to work or to play.  Something pretty just for us...

Well, I have just the item.  My cousin has started creating these amazing little ribbon roses.  They are so adorable, and perfect for any occasion.  I am completely in love with them.  I plan on buying a couple for myself to wear and might just use them as Christmas presents too (so don't be surprised when you get one from me.. lol).



Now, don't get me wrong.  I am by no means trying to imply that these little babies wouldn't be adorable in your kid's hair too.  Because I think they would look awesome on a girl of any age.   The ribbon rose is an amazing multitasker!!



These bows are completely hand sewn and hand beaded.  They can be backed with a rubber band for pony tails or on a hair barrette.  They are also available on pin backs so you can stick them on your outfit, your purse or your favorite cap.  They are available through Tweet Cheeks Boutique.  If you are interested in a particular color for your flower (personally I'm thinking I might want a white flower) just shoot us a message and we'll see what we can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment