Monday, October 4, 2010

Grease Lightening!

Raise your hand if you have seen the movie Grease.. Go on.. Raise them high!  Don't be shy.. I would imagine that everyone has their hand raised at this point.  I mean, Grease is a film classic  A fun chick flick that even the guys can love.

So when a customer approached us with the simple directions to make three humoungous bows to match those adorable pink and black outfits made famous by the Pink Ladies we didn't think twice about it.  An easy feat of course.  These ladies were gearing up for Halloween and thought a giant bow would be the cherry on top of an amazing costume.  And Tweet Cheeks Boutique agreed wholeheartedly of course :)



Well, the bows took a little more thought than I expected them too. Admittedly though,  that was merely because I was putting too much thought into them I think...  lol.  I was trying too hard to incorporate way too many kinds of ribbon.  But now I have finally finished them and am pretty pleased with the outcome.  So ladies.. what do you think? Do they scream Greased Lightening! or should I go back to the drawing board on this one?  Opinions please!!!

Remember, if you would like a custom bow for your Halloween costume just shoot us a message and we would be glad to create something for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment