Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lovely Little Felted Things

I am in love with little felted creatures to wear on barrettes. In fact I love them so much that I begged my mom to join our "staff" here at Tweet Cheeks Boutique and make us tons of little felted things.   Well, so far they are sooo cute.  And I think today is a great day to unveil them....

She started with giant felted flowers.  So cute, on a beanie hat!  They remind me of blossom kind of.. lol.



Then she moved on to adorable little Hoot Owls.  I have a little obsession with owls and birds right now so I *may* have done a little persuading to get her to make these next. lol..  But I think they turned out so unbelievably cute!!  Don't you think?!    I know I need to get them on barrettes and into Cora's hair so you can get the full picture, but I think you get the basic idea here. 


I'm sure my mom would love to hear what you guys think about these adorable things she has been working on, so leave us some comments and tell us what you think.  And if you would like one of these creations or a custom felted creature just shoot us a message.  :)
tweetcheek@gmail.com

1 comment: