Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tutus Are Terrific!

As promised we have started production on tutus here at Tweet Cheeks Boutique.  I whipped up our first two prototypes last night and I think they turned out terrific :)  I wish I would have had some Halloween colored tulle to play with but I think these turned out pretty cute either way. 

We will be going tulle shopping in the very near future for lots of new colors so if you would like a tutu for your daughter or yourself get your order in now.  These are great for Halloween costumes!!!  They would be super cute for a witch, a princess, a ballerina, a fairy, etc etc etc...


The elastic waste band makes these tutus very versatile when it comes to sizing.  These were made with a toddler in mind, but as you can see by the picture below they easily fit my little chunky baby. We can vary the length, color and how full the tutu is per your request along with waste size.  Just send us a note letting us know what you want!

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet ! And the model is adorable! These would be great for the holidays to dress up your little miss sweetness !

    ReplyDelete